Tuesday 25 February 2014

Well At Least It's Forwards

It's been a relatively unproductive few days. With working nights it can be hard finding the motivation to do anything. However, I did download Sony Vegas and Photoshop (and then Illustrator, because apparently that's what I should have actually been downloading). I've yet to install them as there is some pirate hokum to be done - it's like a magical spell involving frog spawn and turning off your internet so you can be a terrible person - so I'm going to leave that for a less sleepy day.

With me, there's always been the issue of trying to maintain a tidy workspace. At the moment my laptop and gaming computer are a clusterfuck of TV shows, memes and unused programs, and I think I really need to clean them out and keep them clean. It's all psychological: at the moment I check my laptop and the screen is all dim and the desktop background is dimmer and I just think "fuck that, I don't want to be productive". It's a flimsy excuse, vague at best, but I truly believe a tidy workspace is a tidy mind.

Came up with a few panels of comic, need to look into how to go about producing them. In terms of the webcomics, I think it'd probably be better if I build up a few weeks worth of releases so I'm not immediately piling pressure on myself. The date by which I want to have ten releases ready has been set to the first of April, so I have a month to try. If I only get one done then I'll be happy.

In other news I bought a compensator for my airsoft pistol. Compensator is the right word, it adds 4 inches onto the end of the barrel. It's like walking around as Judge Dredd. A poorly endowed Judge Dredd.

BlogSong:

2 comments :

  1. Moving forward already sir, well done! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st of April as your release day? It could all be a giant April Fools, and your loyal readers will be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete