Thursday 3 April 2014

There's A Bad Moon On The Rise

The fourth of April really snuck up on me. I did originally set a deadline for the 1st April to have ten comic panels ready. You've probably been waiting, barely able to sleep, for the news on my progress (maybe you have a shrine with my face in the middle, I won't judge you - I'll leave that to the courts) so here it is. Whilst I did not reach my goal and still have no clue whatsoever about Adobe Illustrator I do however have a solid 8 panels ready to scan and colour/ink. I don't think I really expected to do all ten anyway. Anyway, there'll be some scans uploaded when I get finished.

Had a good week, met some people and rolled some dice. Now I have 7 nights in a row to look forwards to working. Hooray. And at some point I need to plan the move. It's too easy for me to say my room saps all my energy but it totally fucking does. I look at the cracked plaster and holey carpet and all the shit I never got around to getting rid of and it's like the last four years at uni didn't happen. I'm back at home and back to the beginning. The new house seems like such a pimpin' idea. I can have a drawing desk or writing desk or pizza desk (let's face it, it's going to be a pizza desk) and maybe somehow change my lifestyle.

But until the move (and we haven't even decided on a place yet) then all I can do is try and get busy. There's so much I want to do and I have so little motivation to do anything at the moment. But I have my eight slides! It's a pretty nice feeling leafing through my drawing book and seeing filled pages, though I think I regret not taking art at GCSE as it probably would have been more useful than Business Studies.

Fuck Business Studies.

Song of the Blog (and title):
 

1 comment :